Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 5115 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80221
Phone: (303) 477-9446
- turned_in_notHealth Score78 out of 100
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingNo
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelQuiet
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- turned_in_notGender Neutral RestroomsYes
My favorite pho, spring rolls, Vietnamese egg rolls, meats with veggies. I've tried many menu items and I've enjoyed them all!! Reasonable prices too!
The food is decent and priced well, but if you come in during the day, you're going to have to deal with the Asian guy.
He doesn't smile, throws the menu on your table and shuffles his feet when he walks. He obviously doesn't want to be there.
He needs to go on vacation and meditate somewhere. Please.
Service was slow, but, worth the wait! Had the traditional Pho meatball soup and always my vietnamese spring rolls. What a treat!
I arrived around lunch hour and the place was pretty empty. I imagine the owner was the server and he was very pleasant. I ordered the vegetable pho, I was very happy with the veggies in the pho but I was disappointed that they didnt have a veggie broth option. The broth is very beefy, with actual flakes of beef which is a turn off to me. If you enjoy your beef, you will definitely enjoy this pho but if you're not big on meat you might want to skip this spot.
I ordered fried seafood platter. The food looks bland; like it was boiled not fried.the food was poor quality.